Opening the Door Project > Useful Resources
On this page you will find links to a range of additional resources that may assist you.
If you have any issues with accessibility, or know of other information that could be helpful to others, please email email@example.com with details.
#003 - Home Modifications Panel Discussion (8 June 2023)
- Video - Lunchtime Conversation #003OtD_LC003_Info-Sheet_v1
- Transcript, from video (Word Version)
- Home Modifications presentation, from video (PowerPoint)
- Information Sheet (v1. Sept 2023 - Word Version)
- Rental Affordability Index (RAI) - The RAI is published every year by National Shelter, SGS Economics & Planning, the Brotherhood of St. Laurence and Beyond Bank Australia. The RAI is a price index for Australia's housing rental markets, and is a clear and concise indicator of rental affordability relative to household incomes. To view the RAI click here.
- Useful NDIS Resources Handout (May 2021 - Word Version)
ACT Forum: 27 - 28 May 2021